Kenzer's 6th Birthday Party
Here is Mackenzie on her 6th birthday holding her cousin! How cute is that? Hannah sure loves her cousin. She gets all excited whenever she sees her!
Kenzer opening her presents from her friends. She got pretty spoiled! Lots of girley stuff. Hannah enjoyed helping too!

This toy was a huge hit for Hannah. The party was at the Gymnastics club and it sure wore out the kids.... not to mention the adults! I think we might have to find a toy like this for Hannah. She loved it!
Looks like Grandpa Bruno was just hangin out! But if you see below he got knocked off his rocker!

Hannah climbed all over everything! It was really great to see her having so much fun!
This was a corner she occupied for a while. And made a mess as well.
Mackenzie had about 8 friends at her party and a Strawberry Short Cake Birthday cake! The kids seemed to have a really great time!
The birthday girl and her cousin!
Here is Hannah and I just hanging out on the couch. We are 34.5 weeks in this picture. We are actually 36 weeks tomorrow. Not too much longer to go!!!
Daddy was away last week taking a tax course so Hannah and I had some fun! Well Hannah did most of the escapades and I did most of the cleaning up! See how much fun she had with the wipes? She is such a darling child!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home