Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kids are Fantastic!

On Sunday Paige and I went to her friend, Rowan's baby shower. They were born 5 days apart. Paige being the older of the two! They were only 8 ounces different in weight when born but I am thinking that it is a bit more now! So neat to see them together!

Paige mostly slept and hung out at the party! She was very content to meet some people!

Hannah has been having some poop problems. (Too much fiber and not enough fluids) So we have been giving her prunes to help things along! Here is the outcome of that! She has so much character and spunk I love it! She will definately give us a run for our money but I wouldn't change a thing about her personality! Talk to me when she is a teenager though! I think Paige will be more reserved. I hope she steps up to her sister though so she can hold her own with disputes!
Calli, Marin, Jennilyn and Adam sent the girls these great new outfits for Christmas! I just LOVE H&M for kids clothes! Thank you for your thoughtfulness! We miss you guys!
Jay took Paige out of the car seat and placed her on the ottoman. She was a Sleeping Beauty! So cute!






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least one of them was up for visiting! hopefully for paige's shower rowan will have her best behavior on...

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home