Yum! Kitty Food For Breakfast!
This morning I was getting Hannah's breakfast ready when I heard a little rattling. Didn't think too much of it. Hannah was happy and making happy noises so no big deal! Well when I looked over the counter I saw my daughter happily feeding herself some kitty food! She was prefectly content to continue with this! We had a good laugh! Guess I will have to keep a better watch on her! Although it might be a new snack idea!!!!

2 Comments:
Hee hee!! I clearly remember eating cat food when I was younger...I guess we all do it at some point in time! As yet, Marin is still satisfied with feeding Nellie and bringing me the bowl(s) to fill up... She hasn't really taken much interest in the cat food, but we aren't spending as much time at that location as we are at the dog food location! I guess that's why!!
Alex was partial to dog food, himself.
Post a Comment
<< Home