Oh MY!! Those girls are growing up SO fast! They are beautiful babies! I loved reading about Hurricane Hannah! She is something else!! How in the world could she come to be the daughter of two of the most laid back people I know? haha! Paige looks like such a happy-go-lucky, sweet little thing! We'll be out in summer sometime, so we'll have the girls get together for some play time and see what kind of trouble they can get into! Missing all of you! xo
1 Comments:
Oh MY!! Those girls are growing up SO fast! They are beautiful babies! I loved reading about Hurricane Hannah! She is something else!! How in the world could she come to be the daughter of two of the most laid back people I know? haha!
Paige looks like such a happy-go-lucky, sweet little thing! We'll be out in summer sometime, so we'll have the girls get together for some play time and see what kind of trouble they can get into!
Missing all of you! xo
Post a Comment
<< Home