Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hair Collection Anyone?

Hello All! It hasn't been quite a year since the last post. I kept thinking that I would start off where I left off but that has not happened. So I will start where we are now!

A couple weeks ago Paige asked for the scissors to do some crafts. They are special shaped scissors that the girls like to use. Hannah asked for her straight scissors. I hummed and hawed and decided that would be fine. So they got the scissors. I went into the office for 5 minutes to pay a bill. Paige came in minutes later and said, " Hannah cutting hair, Hannah cutting hair!" I did a quick scan of Paige and she looked fine. I tentatively turned the corner to where Hannah was not knowing what to expect.....


I cried, Hannah cried and Paige consoled us both. As you know Hannah lost her hair the summer we built the house because of a hat she wore and the crown of her head was frayed off. So it is taking her a long time to grow it back. Anyway, I asked Hannah why she cut her hair. Her response was that she wanted to collect her hair. And that we did with a picture and the mound of hair is now in a ziplock bag for her "COLLECTION!"
I hope to make some more entries soon! Keep on the lookout!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bean said...

Oh dear!! I am so sorry for you!! I know how long it took to grow Hannah's hair back and I'll cross my fingers that it'll grow quickly this time!!! It never fails...you leave them for one minute.....

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home