Happy Girl
Here is Hannah playing ball with Mom. She had the ball and fell back but don't worry Dad, she is going to be an all star sports player as she never dropped the ball!!!
Hannah on the kitchen floor. She was funny today. She saw her picture up on the wall when I was carrying her and she was awing her picture and whipping her head back and forth like she was playing peek-a-boo with the picture. She was also doing this to a doll we have on a shelf in her room. It was too cute. And fun to see her interacting with "other little people"!We did another photo shoot today with a different background. Still working on it but happy with this picture! I am having fun and so is Hannah. That is what is important!





5 Comments:
Love the new outfit! I have been eyeing up that shirt lately!! It's amazing that she's such a good sport about having her picture taken! Lucky you! Calli is good, but Marin usually has other things to do.
That is "the Christmas picture"... I love it! That would make the best card! :)
She looks great! Jay must be so happy to see such great pics of his little princess!
She looks so great! Jay must be so happy to see such great pics of his little princess!
That's my girl! Way to hold on to the ball!!!
Love,
Daddy
Post a Comment
<< Home