Saturday, May 12, 2007

Baby Photo Contest

Apparently I am supposed to follow up on the selection process for the baby photo contest. Just so you know I chose #6 for our entry. Hannah did not win but we have some really great photos. Her cousin, Mackenzie came in third place for her age category! Way to go Mackenzie.


Here is Hannah enjoying some really good dinner! She went to the bath almost immediately after that! Too much fun!
When we flew in to Vancouver after Saskatchewan, we went to Grandma Peggy's over night before flying back to WL. It just so happened that our good friends Adam, Jennilyn and their girls, Calli and Marin had flown in that day as well from Montreal. So we went to Chilliwack for dinner. I only had enough energy for this one photo. Isn't that too bad? I wish I had taken more photos. Well there will always be June when we see them next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home