For the first time in a long time we spent three entire days with Jay. It was great. Not worrying about going in to work and doing whatever we wanted.
Here is Paige enjoying her time with Daddy.

The girls getting a story read to them. Hannah turning the pages at a fast rate....

Jay and I in the foundation hole for our house which will start to see some work done on it tomorrow! Yippee!

Me at the top heading towards our new driveway site.

Hannah taking off down our existing driveway. Trying to go see the dog that lives across the street. We will have to keep a close eye on that girl!

Paige and I woke up early the last two mornings and I thought that instead of sitting around wishing I were asleep like the rest of the household that we would go for a walk. Walking is not something I have been able to do much off this past while so it was really great getting out. We walked for 40 minutes the first morning and then one hour and 20 minutes the next. I am definately paying for it now but it is worth it. My motivation was my girls. In that I want to be healthy and strong for them while they are growing up. So walking here I come....

Paiger sitting

Paiger tilting....

And there she goes!!!! The past two days she has really gotten stronger and sitting longer periods of time. It won't be long now!

Here are some tulips Hannah and I picked the other morning from the flower garden outside in the yard. She can't quite seem to grasp the idea that they are just to look at.....

1 Comments:
How nice that you were able to spend some quality time with Jay after his busy season! I suppose he'll be in on building the house, will he? During all his spare time?
Your girls look so sweet and happy! I cannot believe how big Paige is getting already! Already sitting up...WOW!
We can't wait to see them in the summer when we are in WL. It will be fun to have all of our girls play together!
Post a Comment
<< Home