Monday, July 28, 2008

A Whole lot of Garage!

Last Friday the circus was in town so I thought I would join my Mom, Nadine and Mackenzie and take Hannah. I have never been to a circus and am not too sure how I like how the animals are treated after going. We had a good time but you just never know how the animals are really treated. There was an opportunity to ride the ponies so I took Hannah for her first ride! She absolutely loved it! I told her she had to go home and tell Daddy she wanted a pony! She didn't do it. I guess we'll wait a while for that one!

The framing crew came out on Monday to help with the garage frameup and the second floor floor system. They got alot done in one day! We should be up to the top floor tomorrow and be ready for the trusses next week! Yippee! The garage is alot bigger than I ever imagined! It will be great!
I happened to be taking a picture of the garage and there is Bruno saying, " Chantelle!" He thought I was taking a picture of the young man and his wonderful muscles. If he ended up in the photo it is not my fault he "happened" to be there..... The view sure is nice hey? Of course I am talking about the garage!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home